Simple and free shopping list.
1. Products are grouped into categories, so it's easy to do a shopping in any supermarket - you wont walk much then necessary between shelves.
2. Bought (checked) products falls somewhere down of the screen, to make visible products you still need to buy.
The purpose of the program is to facilitate life. Mainly it comes to making life easier for the men sent by his wife to go shopping, but it is possible, of course, the situation reversed, and even quite different.
Allows you to reduce the distance traversed during the wandering between lanes, to shorten the time spent in the shop and improve the efficiency (ie, compliance with the contents of the contents of basket shopping list).
* add / remove products to / from the list,
* assignment of each product category ,
* product edits,
* adding / removing shopping lists - you can for example prepare a separate list to the mall, at a bazaar, a pet shop,
* grouping of products by category
* selection of purchased products and remove them from the field of view (Products marked fall down the list and are grayed out - which can not absorb the attention)
* grouping of purchased products by category
* re-use shopping list by deselecting previously purchased products,
* removal shopping lists with products from the list,
* select all of the products from the list as purchased,
* select all of the products from the list as you did not purchase,
* import shopping list from SMS. You can update your list with the new requests while being shopping.
* copying products between shopping lists. You can create your favorite products list, and then you can use it to make your life easier.
Adding a new shopping list
* Press "ORGANIZE" and select " Add a shopping list"
* You will get a new view where you can enter a name for the new shopping list. Button with a green check mark approves, button with a red 'x' symbol - cancels.
Delete the current shopping list
* Press "ORGANIZE" and select "Delete the shopping list"
* A dialog box appears asking for the removal of the current list. After confirming the list will be removed with any dental items from this list.
The selection of the current shopping list
* At the top right of the screen you can find a spinner with available shopping lists .
The addition of
* Press the button with a green plus sign and the inscription 'Add'.
* Enter the product name.
* Select a category.
Edit the product
* Touch and hold a product that Do you want a edit .
* Correct the name and / or product category .
* Select the product ( as purchased ) .
* Press the 'Delete' (the red minus). All selected items will be deleted.
Select the product purchased
* Touch the product. It will be marked as purchased by crossing and transfer to the list of products purchased at the bottom of the screen.
Deselect the purchased product
* Tap selected from a list of purchased products. It will be marked as available for purchase and transferred to the list of products to buy. Products purchased may be removed from the list by pressing the 'Delete' .
Select all the products as purchased
* Press the button with the symbol of the selected checkboxes (at the bottom).
Uncheck all products as you did not purchase.
* Press the button with the symbol of deselected checkboxes (at the bottom).
Import from SMS
* Copy text of the SMS (before that, ask your wife to separate products she wants you to buy with colons)
* Press the button with a green plus sign and the inscription 'Add' and paste the SMS text into the product name text field. Press OK or Next. Program will detect that there is a list to import, and will allow you to assign correct category to each products, one by one.
Copy products between lists:
* Select all the products you want to copy to another list.
* Press the copy button (bottom right button) , select the destination list and confirm your choice by pressing OK button.
Getting Things Bought Lite is a free software application from the Personal Interest subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Getting Things Bought Lite (version 1.0.15) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.